Our 9th ProfsoUX is over. 500 people, 37 talks and workshops, 6 of them — in English at the first day, plus two workshops in English on Sunday. Friday reception for speakers, and Sunday after party for all. Great talks, great people. Some technical problems at the Room 2, one speaker delivered the talk online due to car accident, but otherwise it was great event.
Some other activities included interactive ProfsoUX Journey Map, book-crossing and chill-out, Talk Points, and as always — after-talks discussions with the speakers.
Best ProfsoUX 2020 talks and workshops
1–2. Constantine Gavrykov, Changing the future of E-commerce. Designing for people, not conversion;
Kirill Ulitin, Master-class: How to use Python for feedback gathering and analysis.
3. Nikita Zherebtsov, How to process errors and special work modes in interfaces
4. Natalya Chebykina, Master-class: How to find people for UX-research activities
5. Pavel Burtsev, Analytics for designers
6. Oleg Bukhtiyar, A way to personalizing content
7. Anton Dukanich, Competence matrix for design team
8. Ellie Ponomareva, How to prepare and conduct UX research of users with disabilities
Pre-register for next ProfsoUX here! Places are limited!